Cloud On-Demand Print
What is Cloud On-Demand Print [CODP]?
Cloud On-Demand-Print is a Fuji Xerox Cloud-Based Service that enables users to print Jobs to Fuji Xerox Cloud Server via mobile devices & PC. Users can then secure release jobs from any Cloud On-Demand Print supported devices, anytime & anywhere.
1) Upload documents from multiple client terminals
- Documents can be uploaded from a variety of client terminals such as a web-browser/custom application on a Windows PC.
- On an IOS or Android Device, upload documents through the Cloud On-Demand Print app available on Google Play Store & Apple App Store.
- This eliminates the need to install or configure a printer driver.
2) Scalable to your business size, big or small
- Up to 3,000 multifunction devices can be recognized as Cloud On-Demand Print enabled output devices.
- Up to 30,000 users at various levels from small groups to departments/offices can be supported.
3) Low implementation and operation costs
- CODP is a monthly subscription-based Cloud Service.
- Eliminate the need for an in-house server or a dedicated system administrator.
4) Layered security measures
- Access to the cloud server is protected through the use of secure User ID & Password.
- Uploaded documents will be deleted automatically after a specified period of time regardless if the document is printed out.
- SSL Encryption for communication during document uploading/printing.
- Operation history allows you to track and monitor user activities.
- Documents can be password protected when uploading.