What is Cloud-Service-Hub?
Cloud Service Hub is an integration of multiple cloud systems including Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive, & Working Folder all with a single sign-on feature from FUJIFILM (formerly Fuji Xerox).
Reduce miscommunication and improve efficiency to focus on achieving business growth and maximising profits with FUJIFILM (formerly Fuji Xerox) Cloud Service Hub. This highly scalable software features a single-sign-on feature for effective management of information and easy collaboration between team members.
1) Better collaboration for easy sharing of the latest information within teams in the organization.
- The latest content can be conveniently uploaded by scanning it from any FUJIFILM/Fuji Xerox multifunction device in real-time.
- Up-to-date copies can be stored and shared with team members for easy access.
- This software enables users to print directly to any FUJIFILM/Fuji Xerox MFD using their mobile device using the Print Utility app available on the Google Play Store & Apple App Store respectively.
- Documents can also be accessed through the MFD and printed directly on the device itself.
- This reduces the need to walk to your PC or Laptop to print important documents during a meeting or an event.
- Cloud Service Hub supports the world’s most popular cloud services such as FUJIFILM’s “Working Folder“, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, One Drive & SharePoint Online.
- CSH enables users to access multiple cloud platforms using a single sign-on feature in addition to being able to print & scan to and from these cloud services.
- Folders can be browsed from these cloud services using a single-search function to locate files stored.
- A wide variety of files including DocuWorks, Microsft Office, JPEG & TIFF are supported.
- Before printing, these files are automatically converted to PDF files. This reduces the time needed to convert the documents manually before printing.
- High secure data transmission with Cloud Storage protection by an SSL certified, SSL encrypted and data centre security compliance.