Copier Technician cum IT Support
As the business landscape evolves towards digital transformation, we aim to help organizations adapt to the rapidly evolving technological advancements in the market. We’re keen on like-minded individuals joining our ever-expanding team to help make a real difference to our clients in Malaysia.
We offer the best products, services & solutions as well as a corporate training program designed to help in your career & personal development.
Tricomas Marketing is looking for driven, talented & passionate individuals to join our organization.
- Copier Technician cum IT Support
- To ensure the proper service, maintenance and repair of all MFPs/Copiers in the designated areas and such service to be carried out promptly, efficiently and courteously.
- Installation of printer/scan/fax drivers, applications/software settings on the machine(s)/PCs.
- Resolve issues on solutions/applications related to the MFPs/Copiers that may arise.
- To ensure all service jobs are properly recorded in Service Reports with all relevant information as requested and such reports must be submitted to Superior same day of service or latest next morning.
- To ensure all parts required are properly recorded in Spare Parts Requisition Form and to sign for receipt of all such parts at all times. Unused parts/replaced parts must be returned to Spare Parts Division same day or latest next morning.
- To update the office & service department after completion of service calls and/or as directed to do so.
- To attend all MFP/Copier service training and any refresher course as required from time to time and/or as directed, and keep up-to-date on all copier technical service bulletins, manuals, modification kits etc. as given/taught from time to time.
- To perform other related duties as and when directed by your Superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electronics & Electricity, Mechanical), Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably experience in Service, Maintenance and Repair Copier and Information Technology.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Melayu.
- Possess own transportation.
- To work independently with minimum supervision.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Penang (Branch)
- 41, Jalan Rangoon, 10400 George Town, Pulau Pinang.
- Johor (Branch)
- No. 23, Jln Setia Tropika 1/8, Taman Setia Tropika, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor.
"*" indicates required fields