Sales Executive – Government (Public Sector)
As the business landscape evolves towards digital transformation, we aim to help organizations adapt to the rapidly evolving technological advancements in the market. We’re keen on like-minded individuals joining our ever-expanding team to help make a real difference to our clients in Malaysia.
We offer the best products, services & solutions as well as a corporate training program designed to help in your career & personal development.
Tricomas Marketing is looking for driven, talented & passionate individuals to join our organization.
- Sales Executive – Government (Public Sector)
- To identify, develop new business opportunities and secure the maximum business potential from the public sector (State & Local Government and Government Linked Companies (GLC) to achieve monthly sales targets.
- To aggressively lobby and participate in tenders and ensure timely and accurate tender submissions.
- To explore and identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement in sales and actively promote current products and solutions to the public sectors.
- To conduct presentations (Technology Update) and product demonstration to targeted customers the features and benefits of our Multifunction Device (MFD).
- To engage & build good relationship with senior personnel of potential customers, especially top management level.
- To actively participate in ad-hoc projects or assignments as mutually established by current principals and management.
- Assists in the development and implementation of sales & marketing plans as needed.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes set by the management.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or related courses from recognised institutions.
- Self-motivated person with ambition, drive and good analytical skills.
- Outgoing with good communication skills and able to interact with people of all levels.
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel.
- Proficient in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Based in Penang.
- Penang (Branch)
- 41, Jalan Rangoon, 10400 George Town, Pulau Pinang.
"*" indicates required fields