As the business landscape evolves towards digital transformation, we aim to help organizations adapt to the rapidly evolving technological advancements in the market. We’re keen on like-minded individuals joining our ever-expanding team to help make a real difference to our clients in Malaysia.
We offer the best products, services & solutions as well as a corporate training program designed to help in your career & personal development.
Tricomas Marketing is looking for driven, talented & passionate individuals to join our organization.
- Sales Executive
- Pro-actively create funnels on organizations and businesses that can benefit from our Company’s Managed Print Services.
- Create referrals and leads to enhance client base.
- Develop and manage marketing tools, programs and activities for new clients.
- To identify, develop new business opportunities and secure the maximum business potential from the corporate segments, in the area of Managed Print Services for the achievement of preset sales targets.
- To explore and identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement in sales and actively promote current products and solutions to the targeted market.
- To engage & communicate with senior personnel of potential customers, especially corporate level.
- To actively participate in ad-hoc projects or assignments as mutually established by current principals and Tricomas management.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- On-the-Job Training as well as Principal Training from FUJIFILM (previously Fuji Xerox) Malaysia as part of your career & personal development.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or related courses from recognized institutions.
- A self-motivating person with ambition, drive and good analytical skills.
- Outgoing with good communication skills and able to interact with people of all levels.
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
- Position Available in PJ (HQ) and Ipoh, Johor, Penang, Melaka & Kuantan branches.
- Attractive salary package.
- Allowance, Commission, Incentives.
- Overseas Annual trip provided for successful candidates.
- Personal Development, Skill Development.
- Tel: 03-7803 9728
- Email: email@example.com
"*" indicates required fields